Purpose of this blog
This blog intends to document my learning objectives, and set goals to be completed.
Some higher level goals are:
- Become more knowledgeable about DNS and security
- Become a better programmer
- How to do DevOps professionally
- Learn by doing
- Become an AWS Solutions Architect Professional
- Become an OpenBSD committer
Here are some learning goals for work:
- Renew AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Go through lectures
- Learn how Terraform works; read the Go source code
- Understand how to use its key features:
- template files
- How to make Terraform source manageable in a team
- How to run Terraform in a CICD setup
- Learn about Ansible roles
- What is Ansible Galaxy?
- How to make Ansible source manageable in a team
- How to run Ansible in a CICD setup
Here are my OpenBSD learning goals:
- Learn how to write pf rules
- Setup Unbound and NSD
- Write C programs to interface with Kernel
- Try to break OpenBSD by exploring security features
- Manage system (users, resources, network)
- How does OpenBSD use cryptography?
- What is meant by its security features?